Ian’s Allergy-Friendly/Gluten-Free products are now available to foodservice operators nationwide.
Several of the products below meet Child Nutrition (CN) Standards for schools K-12. Child Nutrition Programs are federally assisted programs that provide free or reduced price meals for children who meet income eligibility criteria.
Child Nutrition Programs must adhere to specific nutritional standards:
- Calorie restrictions by three distinct age groups
- Sodium targets to be phased in beginning of the 2014-15 school year
- Saturated fat < 10% of total calories
- Zero grams trans fat per serving
- All grains must be whole grain rich
- Daily minimum and weekly ranges for protein and grains.
For information on any of our foodservice items call 1-800-54-FOODS (36637) or email us at email@example.com.
|Available Products||All Natural||Oven Ready||No Wheat
|No Eggs||No Nuts||No Soy||Peanut Free||Child Nutrition|
|AF/GF Whole Grain Southwest Chicken Tenders|
|AF/GF Cinnamon French Toast Sticks|
|AF/GF 1oz Whole Grain Crispy Pollock Stick CN|
|AF/GF 1oz Whole Grain Crispy Pollock Nugget CN|
|AF/GF 3.6oz Whole Grain Crispy Pollock Rectangle CN|
|AF/GF Whole Grain Golden Chicken Nuggets CN|
|AF/GF Whole Grain Golden Chicken Patties CN|
|AF/GF 4-6oz Tortilla Crusted Tilapia|
|AF/GF Chicken Tenders|
|AF/GF Onion Rings|