Ian’s Allergy-Friendly/Gluten-Free products are now available to foodservice operators nationwide.
Several of the products below meet Child Nutrition (CN) Standards for schools K-12. Child Nutrition Programs are federally assisted programs that provide free or reduced price meals for children who meet income eligibility criteria.
Child Nutrition Programs must adhere to specific nutritional standards:
- Calorie restrictions by three distinct age groups
- Sodium targets to be phased in beginning of the 2014-15 school year
- Saturated fat < 10% of total calories
- Zero grams trans fat per serving
- All grains must be whole grain rich
- Daily minimum and weekly ranges for protein and grains.
For information on any of our foodservice items call 1-800-54-FOODS (36637) or email us at email@example.com.